苏州吴江区美甲培训

苏州美甲美睫培训学校

Hey there! Thanks for dropping by Theme Preview! Take a look around
and grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around!

**UPDATE** AS OF FRIDAY NIGHT THE BLOWES CLOTHING CUP MATCH BETWEEN THE DUBBO KANGAROOS AND BATHURST BULLDOGS HAS AGAIN BEEN CALLED OFF​
苏州美甲美睫培训学校

The Dubbo Kangaroos’ Blowes Clothing Cup clash with the Bathurst Bulldogs is back on and second-rower Shaun McHugh said despite the disrupted preparation his side still has what it takes to win.

Back on: Ted Bates and the Dubbo Kangaroos have gone through a confusing week but their game against the Bathurst Bulldogs will go ahead on Saturday. Photo: BROOK KELLEHEAR-SMITH

The match was cancelled on Thursday morning after Bathurst City Council closed the Bulldogs’ home ground, Ashwood Park, following the recent rain and poor weather.

But on Thursday night it was announced the match was back on but had been transferred to St Patrick’s Sportsground instead.

Rather than complain about the confusing 24 hours, McHugh said he and his side were just pleased to be playing.

“We’ve had a week off with the bye and then played at a ground that wasn’t our home ground so we’re just keen to get back into it,” he said.

“Bathurst have done bloody well to find a field and it’s great they’re still keen because we just want to play footy.”

Not only do the Roos want to play footy, they want to win.

The Dubbo side were the first team to beat the Orange Emus when they won 22-7 last time out and that moved them into fourth spot on the ladder.

“I don’t think the Dubbo Roos are ever underestimated, we’ve always been successful, but since beating Emus we’ve been in the spotlight and everyone will be wary of us,” McHugh said.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训学校.

 

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.